LOFTSTEL, New York City
Our hostel is different from a traditional hostel in several ways. The majority of our guests are students and interns who are long-term, rather than a revolving door of travelers. We're also not a party hostel and prefer to stay low-key. Our hostel is designed for the long-term guest and features endless amenities:
- Free wireless internet (if you have a laptop)
- Free public computer and printer (if you don't have a laptop)
- Free satellite TV with HBO on a flat-screen TV
- Free washer/dryer (coin-operated machine at Greene Avenue)
- Free street parking for your car in front of the building
- Free towels and linen
- Free kitchen access with cookware and dinnerware provided
- 24-hour on-site hostel manager
- Locker and closet storage
- Funky design to make you feel right at home
- A great place to meet other young students and travelers from around the world.
$49 per room- super-tiny private bedroom (1 to 2 people)
Our super-tiny private bedroom has a full-size double bed for 2 people and is designed for the backpacker on a tight budget. Please note that it is very, very small.
$79 per room - private bedroom (1 to 4 people)
Our private double bedroom is about twice the size of the super-tiny bedroom. It has a full-size double bed for 2 people, but has room for 3 or 4 guests in total (we have folding beds for any additional guests).
$25 per night – bunk bed
We have bunk beds available for the single backpacker on a budget.
We also have monthly bunk bed rates for $450 to $700 per month. Please note that we have two locations (Greene Avenue & Jefferson Avenue). You'll receive a reservation confirmation with the location that you've been assigned to after you place a deposit.